Monday 20 September 2010

Another birthday bag

It's been a while since I last posted as I've been working on making more things. Since I still have quite a back log of pieces to put on here the posts will probably be quite short so I can catch up with myself.
Making birthday present’s for my family has kept me pretty busy so far this year. For the 3rd birthday present of the month (June) I went back to my old faithful, a bag. I used material from a jacket I had previously pulled apart. I decided to do a simple bag without a lining and so I used French seams to keep it neat inside. I used ribbon around the top of the bag, sewn at intervals to draw the opening in. I then made a yoyo flower and matching handle in an accent material and added some buttons for decoration. June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment