Wednesday 26 September 2012

I'm back...

So after 2 whole years of not posting anything I decided I would start blogging again. I haven't been making as much but really want to push myself to get back into it as I do really enjoy it.
I have really wanted to try free motion quilting and so finally I ordered a foot for my sewing machine. After having this sitting around for a couple of weeks I felt the time had come to give it a go. I blew the dust off of my sewing machine bag and started to set up the machine. I figured out how to attached the foot then went about looking for instructions to lower the teeth...only to find that I need to use a darning plate that should have come with the sewing machine(I bought it second hand). I looked through all the little attachments that I have and could not find the plate. I am gutted, so near yet so far. So now my machine is sitting out on the table but I've not got any further than I had two weeks ago. Now i need to trawl the internet to try and find a darning plate compatible to my machine. I wonder how long it will be before I can actually start sewing!


No comments:

Post a Comment